Aftermath

I posted the previous blog on FB. All hell broke loose. There were a few who loved it. A few who were concerned. Finally, seeking a few advises, I removed it.
The process was nice, however. I chatted with my sister after many days, and it was chat between two similars: one out of whom has changed over a period of time majorly because of the harshness of the world, and the other is in a process of joining the same world and motivated enough to give the best shot to change it. During the chat, there was concern shown towards me. I was tending towards a more idealistic scenario which even I know won't exist. The same was told to me by my sister. I was not ready to accept that though. It was not convincing even though she has 8 years of HR work ex. The reason it was unconvincing was that even she believed in what I was saying: probably she only accepted that nothing much can be done to change the situation, a feeling that "ek chana kya bhaad phodega". I am yet to face those harsh realities where the world outside is reluctant towards your feelings, your ethics, ethics in general and everyone is in a mad rush to run over you.
Whatever chat we had, I don't know how much it was constructive or made sense, but I am sure it was fun for both of us. And probably the changed one actually realized somewhat what she was and what she stands for always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Father - My Superhero

Shyamlal - The jamadar

Hero to Zero