...and the heartbreak continues

I like a girl. But I came to know through a common friend that the girl likes some other boy. A funny movie could have been made – a Romedy may be – had that boy liked some other girl and the sequence would have continued. I will confess in that situation my heartache would have been much lesser. Don’t you feel in shallower waters if people around you are in deeper ones? If you are surrounded by people going through similar or worse shit in life, life doesn’t feel that shitty. Alas, the boy is clearly wasn’t after some other female and sadly the two are dating.
I have been through this situation for a little too many times for my liking. The first love of my life is married to a friend of mine who is tall, dark, handsome and rich – and bald now – thanks to my curse! The second love of my life flunked in college many times and then moved on to join some obscure college. Thanks to my curse again. The third love of my life is having a gala time with her boyfriend. She is leading a life that many of my generation crave to lead: they are in a live-in relationship, which means lot of sex and much lesser responsibilities. She continues to talk to me. Probably due to that my curses have been rendered ineffective. The fourth love of my life covered her already covered breasts when I went to sit in front of her. I swear I wasn’t staring at chantu-bantu (for a change). She is married to an asshole. The fifth love of my life didn’t know that I loved her. In fact, she refused to go for a coffee with me. Why? Same reason – she was dating another asshole. I wish she breaks her leg, and then her heart. The sixth love – i.e. the current one – well, I have already told you about her.
I don’t know when the life will take a U-turn. When the girls will fall for me. When I (or some common friend) will tell her that I am dating another hot chic. And when the girl’s heart will break because of me. O I really do fantasize about that day.
I so want to meet those liars who keep telling through songs or movies or some other medium that there is someone meant for everyone. I have seen enough people who have had more than one partners. (All my curses be with you and your race!). I just wonder they haven’t stolen mine.
My curses be also with all those who told me not to try too much to get the one! Well, I followed their advice. I lost one girl because she told me that I “didn’t try enough”.
I read numerous articles which asked me to follow my passion, and I will find the love of my life there – waiting for me. So, I started treading that path. Only when I thought that these people were right did that bastard (who took my sixth love away) come into picture. Curses to him!
The situation is such that every time I like someone, “once more, once more” starts to echo in my head. “Once more, once more” heart break!
They say – it’s the darkest before the sunrise – seems like they lie! Its dark all around, and might just continue to remain the same till my pappa gets me married to a girl of his choice!
Damn!

Let the curse be with everyone!

Comments

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Popular posts from this blog

My Father - My Superhero

Shyamlal - The jamadar

Hero to Zero