Bit about me...:)

Hi,
A bit about me...
I work at Amdocs,DvCI at Pune. Thats surely not the best way to start an introduction because my employer does not reflect any thing about me :). I did my BE from BIT, Mesra and my schooling ended at Maharshi Patanjali Vidya Mandir, Allahabad. I never missed my school days as others did. But I surely miss my college like anything.. and its only because I had and have the greatest bunch of frnz ever produced in this world. Though this friendship is creating whole lot problem for me... I cant find anyone who is even remotely close to them.. I do not judge or compare people as such but then if u have got such amazing frnz, its alwaz tuf to get another group like them! Here at Pune, though, I do have a few people who are very good and am bonding with them...
I am basically an ambivert person... not extrovert nor completly reserved.. with slight bias towards being reserved :P. People might find it tuf to digest but I open up with very few and selected people whom I call my FRIENDS :).All my dark secrets(though I dont ahve many) are no secrets with them.I hate it when people refer all their acquaintances as their frnz... I can never do that. It might be wierd to sound but if I call just anyone as my frnd, I feel as if I am cheating on my frnz and disparaging them!!
I am quite lazy person..esp for the things I dont like, viz. exercising, studies....I know I know...they are very important but then..I am lazy!!No excuses!!
I love dancing and there is no other thing that can make me more happy than dancing...please note..I wrote NO OTHER THING...There are a few people whose company makes me happy beyond description... the most unfortunate part is more often than not things go berserk with them...somehow...Alwaz there are certain misunderstandings are created which never get cleared despite my immense effort...!!
Again about dance..as of now this is the only passion I have... I wish to learn as many types of dances as possible...
There is one more thing which I love dearly..Reading...People who think reading is boring...plz try it out...m sure u wud love it!!I esp like non-fiction or fictions which are really good...,e.g.,The Fountainhead. This is my favourite book...an amazing, revelutionary and rebellious book!!People are requested to read it for their own good..this book is esp good for those who are overly showy, pretentious and who are too dependent on other's praise and approval!! Having said this, let me clarify that I too am showy, pretentious and I too need other'sapproval but to a certain limit and from only a selected few!!
Regarding work..like every other human being, I too dont like working..though just like friction and education...working is also a necessary evilwithout which we can not survive... though am planning to start something which will give me pleasure as well as money and then I will change what I have written here....I will change it to "I LOVE MY WORK!!"...wish me luck.....

Comments

kushank said…
I think you came to know about yourself more when you came to college. Really!! !College life has changed our outlook in life so much. Ever imagine we taliking like this if we were living at home and studying. Its really true that we have formed such a great bond in college. Even more stronger than the FEVICOL KA BOND ;). The things in college has strengthen it more and more rather than breaking/weakening it. Thats the beauty about our BOND. I wish the life we share with each other should remain UNIQUE, atleast in our god's mind :).
Anil Kumar said…
here goes our dear motu blogging .... people don't be fooled by his blog .. chatur actually is a very jovial person and he's the kind of person who can make you laugh even in the toughest of times .... he is man of many talents ... sahi mein yeh BOND hai !!
Dhruv said…
dude, i would probably say, that was a very sober piece of work. You did let out what you feel, although being the very inner circle i know most of that,and now you are letting others know.
The real you comes out at the end, where i suddenly felt a guy relaxed and calm(Chalta hai,hota hai, duniya hai...jab tak hum hai, sab badhiya hai), the thing i like.
Blogs are for people to become rude (somwhat like me), to scream out and say whatever they feel is correct...get down to it...time to say WTF ...
Pragya said…
nice post kiddo!!! college was really so much fun. now i know exactly what you meant when you said--enjoy the most while you are still in college. cuz, u'll remember it forever.
they were surely the best days (as yet).
:)

Popular posts from this blog

My Father - My Superhero

Shyamlal - The jamadar

Hero to Zero