Asthma

Since last few days (its been more than 30), I haven't played badminton, majorly because 'it' returned. 'It' started in class X when I was returning from a tour from Hindalco Plant. It was October, changing season and we all had cold-drinks. The damn thing happened to me! Breathlessness. It got converted into asthma and is together with me since. When I work out, whether on court or in my room via Yoga, gradually it goes away for sometime. Then suddenly out of nowhere it returns. And when it does, it takes away all the stamina I built up during all the previous days. It doesn't matter how well I am doing before that, it just takes away everything, and every time from then on, I have to start everything from the scratch. I hate it more than anything or anyone. It disables me to huge extent. Playing becomes impossible, running is out of question, even climbing the stairs becomes a problem. The only solution, they say, is Yoga. I have included it in my New year Resolution list. I have absolutely no idea whether 'it' will go or not. What I am determined to do is to fight it tooth and nail, screw it, and throw it away!
Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Father - My Superhero

Shyamlal - The jamadar

Hero to Zero