Dance Class has been shifted to Mumbai.

Its been almost one year that I am at Jamshedpur or Jampot, as its lovingly called. The moment I came here, I started searching for a dance class so that I can continue with the only passion I have. It was a pleasant surprise when I got to know that Remo (Dance India Dance fame) has started a dance class here and one of his students teaches. I went to the place and asked for the class. I got the phone number instead. At that time it was closed. I called the person to enquire about the starting of the class. I got the info that it will take at least a couple of weeks before it starts again. Its been 52 weeks since then.
Some jhol had happened between the people. Finally I am not going to get the opportunity to learn more dance here.
I have heard that there is a Saroj Khan dance class as well. Got the number, will call tomorrow. Fingers are crossed. I so wish it exists and exists in good conditions.
Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Father - My Superhero

Shyamlal - The jamadar

Hero to Zero