Resignation

My first ever resignation. This is written with the help from google and one more mail :)

Hi (Manager's name)

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with Amdocs, DVCI after around 22 months from the position of Subject Matter Expert. This decision is because I would like to pursue my higher studies and not due to any issues with the company. Everyone was exceptionally helpful to me. However, for betterment of my own future, I wish to go ahead with the higher studies.

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company. If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me.

Kindly accept my resignation and relieve me from my duties as soon as possible. I would be highly obliged if the relieving be done in the third week of May. I request you to confirm my reliving date on 21st May, 2009, if convinient.

Thanking you.


Regards,
Yashowardhan Chaturvedi
Subject matter Expert
Please care for environment. Save Electricity and Paper. A small act on your part can play a big part in transforming world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Father - My Superhero

Hero to Zero

Shyamlal - The jamadar